What is This?

Sidney First's journey toward understanding the heart of God for trafficked children and women.

Simple Spirituality

⊆ 7:46 PM by Dan | ˜ 0 comments »



I have been reading this book by Chris Heuertz all week and I have to say that it is the most painful book I've read in a long time. Each story breaks my heart but not nearly as much as the God-convictions that come from the simple, deep, practical words. It was a powerful book to meditate on all week and I recommend it IF YOU CAN DISSECT IT WITH OTHERS. Because part of the book is preaching community and its power is what happens when broken people humble themselves before God and each other in order to be in a receiving position before God.

There are a lot of great things to quote in the book, but I want to flesh it out with my own community first. Suffice it to say, this will impact our vision team and Tijuana and my life for years to come.


0 Responses to Simple Spirituality

= Leave a Reply